If you’re an avid cyclist or motorcycle rider, you know that there’s nothing quite like a weekend ride outdoors. There’s just something about being on a bike that makes you feel free and alive! And if you’re lucky enough to have some amazing cycling photos or videos to share, you’ll want the perfect caption to accompany them. Look no further! We’ve put together over 100 of the best bike riding captions for Instagram cycling photos and reels. Whether you’re a pro or just starting out, these captions will help show off your skills on the trails or open road.
For more caption and hashtag ideas see: Nature Lover Captions: 100+ Words & Quotes for Instagram & More and 100+ Nature Hashtags for Instagram
The Best Bike Riding Captions for Instagram Cycling Photos & Reels
Why is it important to have the best Instagram Caption for pictures of bike riding?
If you’re an avid bike rider, then you know that there’s nothing quite like the feeling of the wind in your hair as you coast down a hill or pedal hard to make it up a tough incline. And, of course, part of the fun of bike riding is being able to share your adventures with friends, family and the world. That’s where Instagram comes in. When you post pictures of your rides, you want to make sure that you have the best caption possible to capture the feeling of what it’s like to be out on two wheels. And to get the most reach you must have an engaging caption. Whether it’s a funny quip or a poetic observation, the right caption can really make your Instagram post stand out.
1.A bicycle ride to remember.
2. A bike is the best example showing that you don’t need support when you keep moving.
3. A bike may be new, but not my passion for riding.
4. A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
5. A bike ride may not solve your problems but it will distract you from them.
6. A glorious day with a new bike.
7. A good long ride in the morning can make the day.
8. A long ride is the answer to a question you will soon forget.
9. A new adventure with my bike.
10. A new bike doesn’t ask for attention.
11. A short bike riding changes your mood.
12. Accompany me on my bike to feel the fear.
13. All you need is a strong engine with two fat wheels.
14. All you need is the helmet for super speeds.
15. Always with you till the end of the road and beyond.
16. Beauty in the eyes of my bike.
17. Beep, Beep…I bought a new bike
18. Behind me, there’s nothing. Ahead of me, there’s everything. Such is life on the road.
19. Bike rides are hard but worth it.
20. Bike rides fix minds.
21. Bike riding is not a hobby, it’s a lifestyle
22. Bike to work, bike to play, bike tomorrow, bike today!
23. Biker by heart, rider by passion.
24. Bikers gonna bike.
25. Bikes can’t stand on their own because they’re two-tired.
26. Bikes don’t leak oil they mark their territory.
27. Bikes take you places, your car can not.
28. Biking my way through the world.
29. Biking through scenic views.
30. Blessed to be bike obsessed.
31. Born to ride.
32. Brain says ride, heart says yes!
33. Brains travel on two wheels.
34. Breezing through life’s obstacles.
35. Building legs of steel.
36. Buy a bike because money returns and time doesn’t
37. Can live without a lot of things in my life but a Bike is not one of them.
38. Certified bike-aholic!
39. Change the bike or change your attitude.
40. Change the gear and keep moving.
41. Couples who ride together, stay together
42. Cycling is oxygen for the soul.
43. Cycling through different paths.
44. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
45. Dreams and handlebars, two things are worth holding onto
46. Drive slow and enjoy the ride; drive fast to enjoy the thrill.
47. Drop the gear and disappear.
48. Enjoy the Journey with your bike.
49. Everyday is a good day for ride.
50. Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don’t. And Some can’t.
Why is riding a bicycle good for your body and soul?
There are few activities that offer as many benefits as riding a bicycle. For starters, it’s a great way to get some exercise. Pedaling up hills and coasting down winding roads can give your legs a workout, while the fresh air can do wonders for your lungs. And since it’s a low-impact activity, it’s easy on your joints and won’t leave you feeling sore the next day. But the benefits of cycling go beyond the physical. Riding a bicycle can also be good for your mental health. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety, and it’s also been linked to improved cognitive function. What’s more, cycling is a great way to explore your surroundings and spend time outdoors. So whether you’re looking to boost your fitness or just want to enjoy a leisurely ride, there’s no better way to do it than on two wheels.
51. Exploring the world with my trusty bicycle.
52. Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
53. FEAR: Forget everything and ride!
54. Feeling the wind in my hair.
55. Flat tire, don’t care.
56. For some it’s a lifestyle, for others it’s an addiction
57. Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
58. Freedom is riding a bicycle.
59. Going for a long ride with no destination in mind.
60. Got 99 problems and my bike helps me forget most of them.
61. Got myself two new wheels
62. Have you ever heard anyone ask “Are we there yet?” while riding a bike?
63. Having a bad day? Ride a bicycle.
64. Hey, I wheelie love you and our adventures.
65. I am looking for women drivers to rev my engine.
66. I do believe it’s time for another adventure.
67. I don’t crash; I stop with style!
68. I don’t know the definition of freedom but it surely has two wheels
69. I don’t know where I am going but I am going.
70. I don’t really feel like going for a ride today. Said no motorcycle rider ever.
71. I hate being sexy, but I’m a biker so I just can’t help it.
72. I just want to go riding and ignore all my adult problems.
73. I love looking into those beautiful eyes of my bike.
74. I only ride on days that end in ” Y”
75. I ride because it’s an adventure.
76. I ride to escape. I ride to find peace. I ride to feel free.
77. I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you’re on it.
78. I’d rather be on the trails.
79. If you don’t like motorcycles, then you probably won’t like me
80. If you ride like there’s no tomorrow, there won’t be.
81. If you still hear your fear, shift a gear.
82. If you think I’m cute now, wait until you see me on my bike.
83. It would be best if you had a new bike to reach new speeds.
84. It’s a new beginning with a new bike.
85. It’s not a hobby; it’s my passion.
86. It’s not a new bike. It’s a new member of the family.
87. It’s not about what you ride but how you ride it.
88. It’s not just a hobby, it’s my escape from reality
89. It’s ride o’ clock!
90. It’s your road others can ride it with you but no one can ride it for you.
91. Just a bicycle ride away from a good mood.
92. Just pull the throttle and forget your problems.
93. Just ride.
94. Just you, your bike and the open road
95. Keep calm and ride on.
96. Let the thrill of speed supersede your fear of death.
97. Life ain’t always beautiful, but it’s a beautiful ride.
98. Life is better on a bike.
99. Life is like riding a bike, to keep your balance you have to keep moving.
100. Life is short. Buy the damn bicycle!
What to do when you need a caption for an instagram photo of riding a bicycle?
Trying to figure out what to say in your next Instagram caption? If you’re stuck, one option is to focus on what you’re doing in the photo. In this case, you might try something like ” Just me and my bike, taking in the sights!” or “Feeling alive with the wind in my hair.” Whatever you choose to write, make sure it captures the feeling of the moment and gives your followers a glimpse into your life. After all, that’s what Instagram is all about!
101. Life is short. So, grip it and rip it.
102. Life’s tough, get a helmet.
103. Living the bike life.
104. Look, no hands!
105. Love is the feeling you get, when you like someone more than you love your bike.
106. Me, single? I’m in a relationship with my bicycle.
107. My bike chose me.
108. My bike is powered by positive thinking.
109. My first big boy purchase
110. My Girlfriend told me to choose Her or My Bike. I miss her sometimes.
111. My happiest hours include a sunset and a bike.
112. Never pedal faster than your guardian angel can fly.
113. Never twist the throttle with your ego.
114. No hour is wasted when spent on two wheels.
115. No need to get a therapist when you can get a bike instead.
116. No one hates winter like a biker
117. No plans. No maps. No GPS. No rules. Just ride.
118. Nothing beats riding with your squad.
119. Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bike
120. Oh, the places I’ll go!
121. Oh, what a feeling
122. Older the bike more robust the bond.
123. Once you’ve reached your destination, you’ll be able to see even farther.
124. Passion knows no season
125. Pedal with all of your soul.
126. Pray. Eat. Sleep. Ride. Repeat.
127. Pretty stoked to be on a bike right now.
128. Proud biker.
129. Put the fun between your legs.
130. Rain or shine it’s riding time
131. Ride big, Ride long, Ride Free.
132. Ride fast or stay home.
133. Ride more, worry less
134. Riding a bike is good for the waistline and the wallet.
135. Riding a bike is not a race, it’s a journey, enjoy it!
136. Riding a New bike is better than repairing an old bike.
137. Riding is a matter of spirit, not strength.
138. Sadness is foreign feeling when you’re riding a bike.
139. Save the planet; ride a bike.
140. Shape up that booty!
141. Shifting gears so I get on your level.
142. Sometimes a new bike can change you.
143. Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
144. Swift like the wind.
145. Take care of your bike and your bike will take care of you
146. The barking engine with a roaring rider.
147. The best views are seen from inside the motorcycle helmet
148. The bike may be new, but not my riding skills.
149. The day I learned to ride a bicycle is one of the most important days of my life.
150. The road is my gym.
151. The unknown just around the corner—that’s what turns my wheels!
152. They say stress kills. Well, I found the cure.
153. They say you never forget how to ride a bike. Let’s find out if that’s true.
154. They see me rollin’, they hatin’.
155. To ride is to live.
156. Twist the throttle but with caution.
157. Two wheels move the soul.
158. We all get addicted to something that takes away the pain.
159. We only regret the ride we didn’t take
160. Welcome to cycling! You are now broke.
161. What a glorious day to just ride!
162. When life gets rough, I ride.
163. When the road ahead seems impossible, Start the engine.
164. Whizzing past traffic jams.
165. Who says the journey has to end once you’ve reached your destination?
166. Who wants to ride with me?
167. Worry too much about falling off a bike, and you’d never get on one.
168. Yesterday, today, tomorrow—every day is a ride!
169. You can’t be sad while riding a bike.
170. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy bikes and that’s kind of the same thing!
171. You see the world differently when you are on a bicycle.
172. You won’t find this view on a stationary bike.
. . .
So, you’ve finally taken the plunge and decided to start posting photos of your motorcycle and/or bike rides on Instagram. Congrats! Whether you’re an avid cyclist or just getting started, documenting your two-wheeled adventures is a great way to stay motivated, share your love of cycling, and connect with other like-minded riders. But what should you say in order to have the best bike riding caption?
Bike riding is all about the journey, so a good place to start is by sharing how far you rode, what route you took, and any interesting sights you saw along the way. Another fun option is to quote your favorite cycling saying or post a motivational message to help inspire other riders. And don’t forget to tag your photos with relevant bike riding hashtags like #cyclinglife or #bikelove – this will help you reach a wider audience and connect with other cyclists from all over the world. So get out there and start pedaling – and happy captioning!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a commission that helps to keep this blog running—at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclosure here.